Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pinwheel Tutorial




Sometimes the simple things in life are the best.  I remember as a child my mom buying me a pinwheel.  I played with it for hours.  I would blow on it as hard as I could dreaming it would take off and I could fly.  Today I'm going to share with you a simple pin wheel tutorial so you can fly too.


You will need.....
* Card stock
*Dowel rods
*Small nails
* Small Beads
*Scissors



Here is the card stock I got.  I love that it is so Whimsy!






First you are going to cut a line to the middle from each corner of the paper
* Leave a small space in the middle of your paper DO NOT cut all the way across*





Now you are going to take your small nail and poke a hole into each end that you bring together



Now you are going to take your small bead and put it on the nail in the back.  then you are going to hammer your nail into your dowel rod.


Now you are done!  I hope you enjoy your pinwheel and keep the kid in you alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment